Dawsonrentals | Temperature Control Solutions Ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial rental solutions. We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for our Sutton-in-Ashfield operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation and engineering team that will provide you with on-going training (including recognised qualifications) and development with an opportunity to further progress your skill set.
Main duties will include;
- Design and build of control panels.
- Electrical testing of equipment.
- Assessments of tools and parts, ensuring we have the best quality for the job.
- Commissioning and set up of various bespoke equipment.
- Working with and training apprentices.
Ideally you will have the following background and qualifications;
- City and guilds level 3 electrical engineering or installation
- 17th edition qualification
- City and guilds test and inspection (desired but not essential)
- Experience in the design and construction of electrical control panels. Fault finding and repair of LV and ELV circuits. Electrical testing of new and existing installations.
We believe in people development so if this sounds like an opportunity you are seeking, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or contact us for an application form on 01908 218111 quoting the reference TCS492.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
Investors in People Bronze Accreditation
NO AGENCIES www.dawsongroup.co.uk
A brand new portable auto repair/service workshop system, suitable for tyre, lube, glass, electrical… Read more
Dawsongroup plc, one of the UK’s top asset rental and leasing organisations, has announced… Read more
With Euro 6 now in place for 12 months, leading truck rental and leasing company, Dawsonrentals, already… Read more